Whether it’s at a formal book club, or just a conversation with a friend over coffee, we all know that the next best thing to reading a book and falling in love with its characters, or its setting, or the message it presents is getting to talk about it. These pages offer some jumping off places for discussion. Each book has its own set of questions specific to the story and I’ve offered some general questions below that work with all of them. If you come up with questions of your own that I can help you with, I’d love to hear from you. Enjoy! And Welcome to Last Chance.
- Did you like the book? Why or why not?
- Which character do you most closely identify with?
- Which character would you most like to know in real life?
- What one question would you most like to ask the main character?
- What are the chief flaws of the main character?
- What one piece of advice would you offer the main character?
- What about this book surprised you?
- If the book were made into a movie, who would you cast as the main characters?
- Would you change anything in the story if you were the author?
- What one question would you like to ask the author?
[button link=”/welcome-to-last-chance/”]More about Cathleen’s books[/button] [button link=”http://cathleenarmstrong.us6.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=e49209893384f2df8fc8ba89d&id=5f2ff11323″ window=”yes”]Sign up for Cathleen’s updates[/button]